- CMS Hospital Mandated: Their 70 Shoppable Services: A Listing of the Services With the Appropriate CPT or DRG Codes Consumers Need To Know
- A Consumer Guild of the 70 Shoppable Services Mandated By CMS: In Layman's Language, What Are They
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: Presumptive Eligibility in Medicaid and CHIP
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: Finding a Testing Location
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: Accessing Your States Health Department
- Coronavirus EscapePlan: A Guide to Medicare Benefits By Care.com
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: What the Consumer Needs to Know About: Coronavirus Stimulus Checks, Debt Relief and Your Finances
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: The COVID-19 pandemic is influencing consumer health behavior. Are the changes here to stay?
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: What You Need to Know and How to Use Telemedicine
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: Top 10 Best Telemedicine Companies and Services of 2019
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: Telemedicine: Best Consumer Healthcare Experience You've Never Tried, Says J.D. Power Study
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: What You Need to Do and Know About Your Individual or Group Health Insurance
- CorornaVirus Escape Plan: Find the Quality Rating of Nursing Homes
- Coronavirus Escape Plan: Consumers who have or Need Medical Insurance
- Healthcare Prison Break Plan: Understanding Healthcare Terms and Definitions
- Healthcare Prison Break Plan: Understanding the Medical Billing Process
- Healthcare Prison Break Plan: Healthcare Consumer/Patient Rights And Responsibilities
- Healthcare Prison Break Plan: Surprise Billing; The Dispute Process
- Healthcare Prison Break Plan: Surprise Billing; Regulations By States
- Healthcare Prison Break Plan: Surprise Billing Quizzly's Passes
This Listing will help the consumer navigate the pricing maze on Hospital Websites with service identification and procedure codes.
This guide explains each Shoppable Service in Layman's Language
Find out how you many qualify for Medicaid and the Children's Health Insurance Program.
Finding a Testing Location can be frustrating. This Escape Plan will make it easy.
Want to find your states health department? Use this plan to easily access.
Medicare can be confusing. Care.com has published a guide to help healthcare consumer understand the program.
What the consumer needs to know about non clinical coronavirus issues affecting the healthcare consumer.
This is a healthcare consumer survey published in April 2020 that looks at how consumers are managing and making decisions.
Healthcare consumer may not understand how to use telemedicine. The guide will walk you through the process.
This survey identifies the top 10 telmedicine companies.
This is quality survey of several telemedicine companies.
Healthcare Consumers need to review their current health insurance plans to determine coronavirus coverage. This document will help to answer those questions.
Nursing Home Quality should be a top priority of healthcare consumers. Find out if your passes the quality test.
If you have or do not have medical insurance, this document will guide you through .
Healthcare Consumers need help to understand basic healthcare terms. This Prison Breaks Plan will fill that need.
If you d not understand Medical Billing, you are not alone. This Prison Break Plan will guide you through the complicated process.
As a Healthcare Consumer, you have certain rights. This Prison Break Plan will explain them.
Getting a Surprise Bill is very frustrating. This Prison Break Plan will guide you through the process.
Look up how your state is protecting you from Surprise Billing.
Utilize these consumer passes to help manage surprise billing.